An indispensable ally when it's time to sell your practice
If it is time for you to consider selling or otherwise transitioning out of your practice, ETS OBGYN can leverage our network across the country to confidentially market your practice. We use the same proven tools, technology and processes to locate prospective buyers as we do for identifying potential associates. The future buyer of your practice is very likely someone we have spoken to in the last six to twelve months. We are not brokers. We stick with what we're good at: confidentially conducting nationwide searches to identify potential buyers. You can rely on your trusted legal and financial advisors for the rest.
The Benefits of Selling a Practice with ETS OBGYN:
ETS delivers far more potential buyer candidates than traditional brokers at a fraction of the cost. Every month ETS OBGYN is in contact with hundreds of professionals (practice owners, obstetricians, gynecologists and practice managers).
- Unlike a Practice Broker, ETS OBGYN is a contingency-based firm. There is absolutely no risk to you as the seller if we can't find a buyer. If you find a buyer yourself, there is zero cost.
- Our clients often tell us that we bring them far more buyer prospects than any other source. Our team uses a database of thousands of OBGYN professionals to make thousands of contacts each month.
- We do not require any exclusivity.
- Your buyer search is confidential.
The Cost of Selling a Practice without ETS:
- A typical Practice Brokerage charges 10% of the practice value. It costs you $100,000 to sell your practice if it is valued at $1,000,000.
- Even if you find a buyer through your own efforts, you will likely still have to pay the practice broker according to most contracts.
- The number of potential buyers a Practice Broker can approach is limited.
Where do we confidentially find prospective buyers?
- Associates looking to move into ownership
- Recently discharged military obstetricians and gynecologists
- Practice owners planning to expand in a territory
- Practice owners interested in mergers with a practice in your market
- Companies interested in practice acquisitions
- Multi-specialty groups, healthcare systems and private equity
While ETS OBGYN does not offer brokerage services, we can connect sellers with prospective buyers. Our network of contacts includes CPAs, Attorneys and Lending Institutions with relevant experience. Contact your account executive to discuss how we can assist you with the sale of your practice.