Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
Metro Location - Equity Partnership Opportunity - In-Office Procedure Suite - Fantastic Benefits
Metro Location – Equity Partnership Opportunity – In-Office Procedure Suite – Fantastic Benefits
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Pasadena, CA, with an established medical group. This is an position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment.
Benefits for REI Physicians
Ideal REI Position
- Equity/Partnership Opportunity
- Standard Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- In-Office Procedure Suite
- See 3-4 In-Office Patient Appointments per Day
- 2-3 Telephone Patient Consultations per Day
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($400,000-600,000) plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Retirement with Employer Contribution, Paid-Time Off, CME, etc.
- Malpractice Tail Insurance
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!