Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
Partnership Opportunity- Immediate Patient Demand - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Partnership Opportunity- Immediate Patient Demand – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Dallas, TX, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a low-volume call schedule!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Standard M-F Hours
- 1-in-5 After-hours Call
- Calls screened by answering service
- One dedicated RN for each Physician
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Partnership Opportunity
- Very Competitive Starting Salary (Negotiable based on experience)
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!