Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1:5 schedule, excellent southwest suburb of Chicago, future partner track
Full time OBGYN position in Chicagoland with an established and busy private practice. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients
Join a team with a midwife and ample support staff and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-5 Call Schedule/ post-call day off
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Competitive Salary with production, partnership track
- Excellent community and schools, uncongested but close to the city
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!