Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
Metro Location - Comfortable Clinic Hours - $400,000-700,000 Competitive Compensation
San Diego, CA
Metro Location – Comfortable Clinic Hours – $400,000-700,000 Competitive Compensation
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in San Diego, CA, with an established medical group. This is an position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment.
Ideal REI Position
- Great Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Some after-hours telephone call
- See 8-10 Patients per Day
- Support from Dedicated NP and Case Coordinators
- Ambulatory Surgical Center nearby
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($400,000-700,000)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, CME, etc.
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!