Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
Employed Position - Relocation Assistance - Sign-on Bonus
Employed Position – Relocation Assistance – Sign-on Bonus
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Sarasota, FL, with an established medical group. This is permanent position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Employed Position
- Standard Practice Hours Monday-Friday
- Rotating Weekends (Mornings only)
- 1-in-3 Telephone Call – All Calls Screened by Nursing Staff
- Competitive Compensation of $300,000+ plus Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Life Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Retirement, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn