Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Metro Atlanta - 1-in-5 Call Schedule - Paid Time Off for your Birthday
Metro Atlanta – 1-in-5 Call Schedule – Paid Time Off for your Birthday
Full-time OBGYN position in Metro Atlanta, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Balanced OB/GYN
- Potential Partnership Opportunity
- $220,000-$250,000 Base Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Retirement, CME, PTO, etc.
- Paid Time Off for your Birthday!
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!