Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
1-in-5 Weekday Call Schedule - 1-in-10 Weekend Call Schedule - Competitive Salary with Full Benefits
Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Johns Creek, GA
1-in-5 Weekday Call Schedule – 1-in-10 Weekend Call Schedule – Competitive Salary with Full Benefits
Full-time Certified Nurse Midwife position in Johns Creek, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new CNM will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an CNM the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with ample support staff, dedicated physicians, and amazing community.
Benefits for the CNM
- Excellent Quality of Life
- 1-in-5 Weekday Call
- 1-in-10 Weekend Call
- Post-Call Day Off
- Monday-Thursday – Last clinic patient at 3:00 pm
- Friday – Last clinic patient at 11:30 am
- Ideal CNM Responsibilities and Resources
- See OB and Gyn Patients in Office
- See 20-25 patients per clinic day
- Support from 4 Midwives and 3 NPs in the group
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, Disability and Life Insurance, CME, PTO, etc.
- Stipend for Midwife Students
Requirements of the CNM
- Nurse-Midwife Program Completion Required
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Provider Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn