Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Permanent OBGYN Position - 1-in-7 Call Schedule with 12-hour Call Shifts - Relocation Assistance
Permanent OBGYN Position – 1-in-7 Call Schedule with 12-hour Call Shifts – Relocation Assistance
Full-time Permanent OBGYN position in Roanoke, VA, with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-7 Call Schedule with 12-hour shifts
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Patients Available Immediately!
- On-site services include OBGYN care, lab services, ultrasound, 3D mammography, urodynamics and office based surgical procedures
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid-Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Teaching opportunities available if desired by candidate
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Eligible/Certified
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn