Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
REI Private Practice - Partnership Opportunity - Immediate Patient Demand - Relocation Assistance
REI Private Practice – Partnership Opportunity – Immediate Patient Demand – Relocation Assistance
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Mobile, AL, with an established medical group. This is an employed position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a low-volume call schedule!
Benefits for the REI Physician
Ideal REI Position
- Private Practice
- Partnership Opportunity
- Low Volume Call Schedule for Phone Calls Only
- Collaborative Patient Case Management
- Immediate Patient Demand
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary plus Significant Production Bonus
- 100% Paid Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Life, etc.
- Plus Paid-Time Off, Continuing Education, and Retirement
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency Stipend
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!