Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Private Practice - Physician assist w/ major surgical cases - Mentorship Opportunities
Private Practice – Physician assist w/ major surgical cases – Mentorship Opportunities
Full-time OBGYN position in Dallas, TX, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, an office location close to the hospital, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Private Practice
- 2nd Physician assist with all major surgical cases
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Surgical & Clinical Mentorship Available
- 1-in-3 Practice Call Schedule
- Partnership Opportunity
- Base Salary with Annual Salary Increases
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Growing Practice
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn