OBGYN Hospitalist Physician
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist - 12 or 24 Hour Shifts - Full Time or Part Time - Relocation Assistance + Sign-on Bonus + Student Loan Benefits
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist – 12 or 24 Hour Shifts – Full Time or Part Time – Relocation Assistance + Sign-on Bonus + Student Loan Benefits
Full-time OBGYN Hospitalist position centrally located in Fayetteville, AR, with a well-established and growing Hospital-employed group.
Benefits for the OBGYN Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist Position
- Full-Time or Part-Time Openings
- 12-hour or 24-hour shifts
- OB and Emergency GYN Responsibilities
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability/Life Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Malpractice with Tail Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!