Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
OBGYN Clinic and Deliveries - 4-Day Work Week - 1-in-5 Weekend Call Schedule - Competitive Salary with Bonuses and Benefits
Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
OBGYN Clinic and Deliveries – 4-Day Work Week – 1-in-5 Weekend Call Schedule – Competitive Salary with Bonuses and Benefits
Full-time Certified Nurse Midwife position in Huntsville, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new CNM will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an CNM the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with ample support staff, dedicated physicians, and amazing community.
Benefits for the CNM
Excellent Quality of Life
- 1-2 Call Days per Week
- 1-in-5 Weekend Call Schedule
- 4-Day Work Week
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday
- Practice Closed on Fridays!
Ideal CNM Responsibilities and Resources
- See OB and Gyn Patients in Office
- See 20-25 patients per clinic day
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($90,000+)
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Retirement, etc.
- 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Monthly Stipend for Daycare Expenses
Requirements of the CNM
- Nurse-Midwife Program Completion Required
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!