Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Call Schedule - $10,000 Relocation Assistance - Sign-on Bonus - Student Loan Benefits
1-in-5 Call Schedule – $10,000 Relocation Assistance – Sign-on Bonus – Student Loan Benefits
Full-time OBGYN position in near Jacksonville, NC, in an established and growing OBGYN group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Ideal OBGYN Position
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- Standard Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Malpractice Tail Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
- Residency Stipend
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!