Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Weekday Call - 1-in-8 Weekend Call - Post Call Day Off - Partnership Opportunity
Johns Creek, GA
1-in-5 Weekday Call – 1-in-8 Weekend Call – Post Call Day Off – Partnership Opportunity
Full-time OBGYN position in Johns Creek, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Weekday Call
- 1-in-8 Weekend Call
- Post-Call Day Off
- Monday-Thursday – Last clinic patient at 3:00 pm
- Friday – Last clinic patient at 11:30 am
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice with Tail, Retirement, CME, PTO, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!