Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Weekday Call - Partnership Opportunity - 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
1-in-5 Weekday Call – Partnership Opportunity – 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in Mesa, AZ. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Private Practice
- 1-in-5 Weekday Call
- 1-in-4 Weekend Call
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Balanced OB and Gyn Services
- Competitive Base Salary with Profit Sharing Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement with a Company Match, CME, etc.
- 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Relocation Assistance/Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!