OBGYN Hospitalist – Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist - Full Time or Part Time Openings - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist – Full Time or Part Time Openings – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full-time OBGYN position in Greensboro, NC, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist Position
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- 7 x 24-hr shifts per month = Full Time
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits including Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!