OBGYN Department Leader (OBGYN Physician)
Leadership Position - OBGYN Department - $400,000+ Compensation - $30,000+ Sign-on Bonus
Leadership Position – OBGYN Department – $400k+ Compensation – $30k+ Sign-on Bonus
OBGYN Department Leadership position available in Louisville, KY, with a large health system.
This is a leadership role overseeing an OBGYN department including OBGYN Residency Program and Fellowship Programs. Responsibilities include management of physician team, financials, department policies and collaboration with administrative leadership team.
Benefits for the OBGYN Department Leader
- Leadership, Clinical and Academic Position
- Oversee OBGYN physicians, OBGYN residents and fellows in respective fellowships
- 3 Night Call Shifts per Month
- Post-Call Time Off
- $400,000+ Total Compensation
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance with Tail, Life and Disability Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- $30,000+ Sign-On Bonus
- Future Growth Opportunities in Leadership
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Significant College Education Tuition Benefits for Spouse and Children
Requirements of the OBGYN Department Leader
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Preferred: Prior experience as an Assistant or Associate Professor
- Preferred: 10 Years of experience as an OBGYN Physician
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!