Gynecologic Oncologist (Gyn Onc) Physician
Full Spectrum Oncology - Surgical Robotics - Sign on Bonus AND Relocation Assistance - Student Loan Repayment
Full Spectrum Oncology – Surgical Robotics – Sign on Bonus – Relocation Assistance – Student Loan Repayment
Full-time Gynecologic Oncologist position in Atlanta, GA, in an established and growing medical group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford a physician the opportunity to see a diverse patient population.
Join a team with ample support staff, a excellent office location, and an amazing community.
Benefits for the Gynecologic Oncologist
Ideal Gyn Onc Position
- Full Spectrum Oncology Services
- Employed Position
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Blocked Surgical Time
- 1-in-7 Emergency Call Schedule (or better!)
- 1 Practice Location – On Hospital Campus
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($450,000+) plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Malpractice Tail Insurance
- 4 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Complete OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!