Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
4-Day Work Weeks - 1-in-4 Call Schedule - Home Call - Relocation Assistance - Sign-on Bonus
4-Day Work Weeks – 1-in-4 Call Schedule – Home Call – Relocation Assistance – Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in Dothan, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for OBGYN Physician
Excellent Quality of Life
- 4-Day Work Weeks
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule
- Home Call *Do not have to stay in the hospital*
- Monday Off after Weekend Call
Ideal OBGYN Responsibilities and Resources
- Partnership Opportunity
- Balanced OB and Gyn Services
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation with Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!