Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Call Schedule - Midwife Team is Primary Call - Relocation Assistance - 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
1-in-5 Call Schedule – Midwife Team is Primary Call – Relocation Assistance – 6 Weeks Paid Time Off
Full-time OBGYN position in Valdosta, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with nurse practitioners, midwives, and ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Ideal OBGYN Position
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule – Back up to Midwife Team
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- On-Site Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Offers Mentorship
- Partnership Opportunity
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($275,000-350,000)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 6 Weeks of Paid-Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!