Laborist/OB Hospitalist – Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist - 8 shifts/month - Competitive Base Salary + Full-Time Benefits - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist – 8 shifts/month – Competitive Base Salary + Full-Time Benefits – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN hospitalist position in southeast Albuquerque, NM, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- OBGYN Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent Position
- 8 Shifts per Month
- 24-hour Shifts
- OB and Gyn Emergency Responsibilities
- Competitive Compensation with Productivity Incentives
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- J1 Visas/Waivers Available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!