Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Physician
Full Scope MFM - 1 Hospital - Relo Assistance - Student Loan Benefits
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Full Scope MFM – 1 Hospital – Relo Assistance – Student Loan Benefits
Full time MFM position in Wilmington, NC, with a regional health system. This is an employed position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff, robust referral streams and a full-scope MFM position.
Benefits for the MFM
Ideal MFM Position
- Hospital Employed Position
- Referral Based Practice
- 1 Hospital
- Epic EMR
- Teaching Opportunities Available
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, CME, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!