Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-6 Call Schedule - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-On Bonus - Visas Available
1-in-6 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-On Bonus – Visas Available
Full-time OBGYN position in Lubbock, TX, in an established and growing OBGYN group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving community with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, an office location close to the hospital, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 4-5 Call days per Month
- Clinical and Education Faculty Position
- Blocked Surgical Time
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Competitive Compensation of $225,000-350,000
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Disability and Life Insurance, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- J1 and H1B Visas available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn