Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
REI in San Francisco - Patient Relationship-Focused Practice - Unlimited Paid-Time Off
San Francisco, CA
REI in San Francisco – Patient Relationship-Focused Practice – Unlimited Paid-Time Off
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in San Francisco, CA, with an established medical group. This is an position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
Ideal REI Position
- Fantastic San Francisco Location
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Friday
- Procedures at local Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Some after-hours telephone call
- Patient Relationship-Focused Practice – See 8 Patients per Day
- Potential Future Partnership Opportunity
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($400,000-500,000)
- Negotiable Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability Insurance, CME, Retirement, etc.
- Unlimited Paid-Time Off
- Fertility Benefits
- Negotiable Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!