Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Physician
MFM Physician Position - Consultative Only - No Deliveries - No In-House Call
Maternal Fetal Medicine
MFM Physician Position – Consultative Only – No Deliveries – No In-House Call
Full time MFM position near Gainesville, FL, with a medical group. This is an employed position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff, robust referral streams and a full-scope MFM position.
Benefits for the MFM
Ideal MFM Position
- Consultative Only
- No Deliveries
- No In-House Call
- Some Light Volume Telephone Call
- 1 Hospital for Inpatient Consultation
- Teaching Opportunities if desired
- AIUM Accredited
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Health Benefits, Occurrence Based Malpractice, Paid Time Off, CME, etc.
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!