Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-4 Call Schedule - Balanced OB/GYN - Mentorship Opportunities Available - Excellent Benefits
1-in-4 Call Schedule – Balanced OB/GYN – Mentorship Opportunities Available – Excellent Benefits
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in Greenville, SC. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Private Practice
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Mentorship Opportunities Available
- Balanced OB/GYN Services plus Aesthetics
- Base Salary + Productivity Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability, Retirement, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid-Time Off plus 28 Days Off for Holidays
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn