Office Gynecologist (GYN) Physician
Office Only - Gynecology Only - 4 or 3 Day Work Week - No Emergency Call
Gynecologist, MIGS, Urogynecologist
Office Only – Gynecology Only – 4 or 3 Day Work Week – No Emergency Call
Office Only GYN position near Marietta, GA, in an established and growing GYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford a GYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population.
Join a team with nurse practitioners, ample support staff, a beautiful office location, and amazing community.
Office Only GYN: Fantastic Work/Life Balance
- 4-Day or 3-Day Work Week
- No OB Deliveries or OB Call
- No Gyn Surgery or Gyn Emergency Hospital Call
- No Evenings/Weekends
Ideal Office GYN Responsibilities
- Standard Office Hours 8am-4:30 pm
- Gynecology Office Responsibilities including routine patient appointments, in-office procedures, etc.
- Some low volume, after hours telephone call
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability, Retirement, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!