Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
No Call on Nights or Weekends - 1-in-5 Daytime Call - Friday Afternoons Off - 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
No Call on Nights or Weekends – 1-in-5 Daytime Call – Friday Afternoons Off – 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
Full-time OBGYN position in Memphis, TN, area with an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Ideal OBGYN Position
- No Night-time or Weekend Call!
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule – Day Time Call Only
- Friday afternoons off every week!
- 1 Hospital for OB Deliveries & Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation with Production Bonuses
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Life Insurance, and Retirement
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!