Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Malpractice Insurance with Tail - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-On Bonus - H1B Visa Available
Malpractice Insurance with Tail – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-On Bonus – H1B Visa Available
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in Stockton, CA. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Employed Position
- 1-in-2 Call Schedule
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Competitive Compensation ($302,551 – $453,319)
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Insurance
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- H1B Visa Available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn