Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
REI Partnership Opportunity - Nurses Take 1st Call - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Palm Beach, FL
REI Partnership Opportunity – Nurses Take 1st Call – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician position in Palm Beach, FL, with an established medical group. This is an position where an REI Physician can enjoy ample support staff, immediate patient demand, and a great working environment!
Benefits for the REI Physician
- Immediate Patient Demand
- Partnership Opportunity
- Shared Call Schedule with Nurses taking 1st Call at all times
- Standard Office Hours
- Some Weekends for Procedures Only
- Above Average Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation Model: Competitive Salary + Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign On Bonus
Requirements of the REI Physician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!