Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Physician
Private Practice - 1-in-5 Consultative Weekday Call - Malpractice Coverage - Relocation Assistance
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Private Practice – 1-in-5 Consultative Weekday Call – Malpractice Coverage – Relocation Assistance
MFM position available in Miami, FL, with a private medical group. This is an position where an MFM Physician can enjoy ample support staff and robust referral streams!
- No Deliveries
- 90% of responsibilities is Ultrasound Reads
- NP’s manage 90% of patient appointments, telemed appointments, and hospital rounding
- 1-in-5 Weekday Call schedule for consultations
- Potential Future Partnership Opportunity
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, Paid Time Off, CME, etc.
- Practice is self-insured and will cover malpractice claims
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!