Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
5 Weeks Paid Time Off - Malpractice Tail Insurance - $200,000 Student Loan Repayment - Visas Available
5 Weeks Paid Time Off – Malpractice Tail Insurance – $200,000 Student Loan Repayment – Visas Available
Full-time OBGYN position near Waycross, GA, in a well-established and growing medical group. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Ideal OBGYN Position
- 1-in-3 Call Schedule
- ~10 Deliveries per Month
- Negotiable 4-Day Work Week
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation ($320,000+) plus RVU Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, etc.
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Tail Insurance
- $200,000 Student Loan Repayment
- Visas Available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!