Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Full-Time or Part-Time - 80% Gyn / 20% OB - Robotics Available - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-Time or Part-Time – 80% Gyn / 20% OB – Robotics Available – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-Time or Part-Time OBGYN position in Orlando, FL, with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Full-Time or Part-Time Position
- Private Practice
- 80% Gyn/20% OB
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Employed Position
- $275,000+ Salary
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Must Speak Fluent Spanish
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!