Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-3 Call Schedule - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus - Weekly Blocked Surgical Time
1-in-3 Call Schedule – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus – Weekly Blocked Surgical Time
Full-time OBGYN position near Huntsville, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-3 Call Schedule
- Blocked Surgical Time each Week
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Level IV Nursery
- Competitive Salary plus Production Bonus
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!