Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Call Schedule - 1/2 Post Call Day Off - Relocation Assistance/Sign-On Bonus
1-in-5 Call Schedule – 1/2 Post Call Day Off – Relocation Assistance/Sign-On Bonus
Full time OBGYN position in the Ashburn, VA, area with a well-established and growing OBGYN private practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Practice has ample support staff. Deliveries and GYN surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- 1/2 Post-Call Day Off
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Competitive Salary with Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, Continuing Education, etc.
- Flexible and Significant Paid-Time Off
- Relocation Assistance/Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Completed OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!