Gynecologic Oncologist (Gyn Onc) Physician
Full Spectrum Oncology - Blocked OR Time - Sign on Bonus AND Relocation Assistance
Full Spectrum Oncology – Blocked OR Time – Sign on Bonus AND Relocation Assistance
Full-time Gynecologic Oncologist position in Tucson, AZ, in an established and growing medical group.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford a physician the opportunity to see a diverse patient population.
Join a team with ample support staff, a excellent office location, and an amazing community.
Benefits for the Gynecologic Oncologist
- Full Spectrum Oncology Services
- Employed Position
- Shared Call Schedule
- Blocked OR Time
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Sign on Bonus AND Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Complete OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!