Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-11 Call Schedule - Post Call Day Off - Partnership Opportunity - 6 Weeks Paid-Time Off
1-in-11 Call Schedule – Post Call Day Off – Partnership Opportunity – 6 Weeks Paid-Time Off
Full-time OBGYN position in Knoxville, TN, with an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-11 Call Schedule
- Post-Call Day Off
- 1 Full-day Surgical Block per Week
- Surgical Robotics Available
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Partnership Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Life/Disability Insurance, Retirement, CME, etc.
- 6 Weeks Paid-Time Off
- Potential Sign-on Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- No State Income Tax
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!#indeedobgyn