OBGYN Hospitalist Physician
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist - 12 Hour Shifts - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus - Student Loan Benefits
Johns Creek, GA
Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist – 12 Hour Shifts – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus – Student Loan Benefits – Paid Parent Leave
Full-time OBGYN Hospitalist position centrally located in Johns Creek, GA, with a well-established and growing Hospital-employed group.
Benefits for the OBGYN Hospitalist
- Employed Permanent OBGYN Hospitalist Position
- 15 x 12-hr shifts per month
- OB and GYN responsibilities
- 1 Hospital Location
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, Disability/Life Insurance, CME, etc.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!