Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Malpractice with Tail - 5 Weeks Paid Time Off - 1-in-4 Call Schedule - Visas Available
Malpractice with Tail – 5 Weeks Paid Time Off – 1-in-4 Call Schedule – Visas Available
Full-time OBGYN position in Louisville, KY, with an established and growing medical organization.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Ideal OBGYN Position
- 1-in-4 Call Schedule
- Standard Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday
- 1 Hospital for OB Deliveries & Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Employed Position
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation with Production Bonuses
- Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice Insurance, Life Insurance, and Retirement
- Malpractice Tail Insurance
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Sign-On Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
- J1 and H1B Visas Available
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Call/text or email Jessica today to learn more about this opportunity!
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!