Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner - Gynecology Practice - 4 Day Work Week - No Evenings, No Weekends
Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
Nurse Practitioner – Gynecology Practice – 4 Day Work Week – No Evenings, No Weekends
Full-time Nurse Practitioner position near Marietta, GA, in an established and growing GYN medical group.
A new NP will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an NP the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with a dedicated physician, fellow nurse practitioners, and amazing community.
Ideal Nurse Practitioner Position
- Gynecology Only
- 4-Day Work Week
- Standard Office Hours 8am-4:30 pm
- No Evenings, No Weekends
- Office Responsibilities including routine patient appointments, in-office procedures, etc.
- See 15-20 patients per clinic day
- Some low volume, after hours telephone call
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits include Health Benefits, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Negotiable Relocation Assistance
- Negotiable Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the NP
- Nurse Practitioner Program Completion Required
- 1 year of Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Experience Required
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!