Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-5 Call Schedule - Post Call Day Off - Friday afternoons off!
1-in-5 Call Schedule – Post Call Day Off – Friday afternoons off!
Full-time OBGYN position in Lithonia, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with a midwife and ample support staff, beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1-in-5 Call Schedule
- Post-Call Day off after weekend call and 1/2 Post-Call Day off after weekday call
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries and Surgeries
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Friday afternoons off!
- Competitive Compensation with Production Bonus
- Excellent Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability & Life Insurance, Retirement, Paid Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!