Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
4 Day Work Week - 1-in-5 Call Schedule with Midwives - Partnership Opportunity
4 Day Work Week – 1-in-5 Call Schedule with Midwives – Partnership Opportunity
Full-time OBGYN position near Hampton, GA, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a growing patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with a midwife and ample support staff, 3 beautiful office locations, and an amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospitals.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Excellent Quality of Work Life
- 1-in-5 Call
- Midwives take all non-surgical births
- 4-Day Work Weeks
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Friday
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Dedicated Nurse to each Physician
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Plus Production Bonus
- Partnership Opportunity
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement with Match, CME, Paid-Time Off, etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!