Laborist/OB Hospitalist – Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Permanent Laborist/Hospitalist - Home Call - Relocation Assistance - Sign-On Bonus
Permanent Laborist/Hospitalist – Home Call – Relocation Assistance – Sign-On Bonus
Permanent Laborist position in Dothan, AL, with a well-established and growing OBGYN practice.
Benefits for the OBGYN Laborist/Hospitalist
- Employed Laborist Position
- Permanent Position, Not Locums
- Employed by Private Practice
- Approximately 10 deliveries per week
- On-Call for 2 Weeks per Month
- Off for 2 Weeks per Month
- Home Call *Do not have to stay in Hospital*
- No clinic responsibilities
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Full Time Compensation
- Benefits include Medical/Dental, Malpractice, Disability, Retirement, etc.
- Relocations Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!