Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Partnership Opportunity - 1-in-6 Weekend Call - Relocation Assistance - Sign-on Bonus
Partnership Opportunity – 1-in-6 Weekend Call – Relocation Assistance – Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in Huntsville, AL, in an established and growing OBGYN practice.
A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Join a team with ample support staff, a great office location, and amazing community. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
Ideal OBGYN Position
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Thursday
- 1/2 Day on Fridays
- Blocked Surgical Time
- Surgical Robotics Available
- Partnership Opportunity
Comfortable Call Responsibilities
- 1-in-6 Weekends
- 1-in-3 Weekdays
- Unassigned Patients 1 Call Day per Month
- Home Call
- Laborist Back-up
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation ($275,000-300,000+)
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Disability and Life, Retirement, PTO CME, etc.
- Malpractice Tail Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Benefits
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!