Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
1-in-6 Weekend Call - 30 min Patient Appointments - Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
San Francisco, CA
1-in-6 Weekend Call – 30 min Patient Appointments – Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Full-time OBGYN position in an established OBGYN practice in the Bay Area. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice and grow their patient base rapidly.
This opportunity will afford an OBGYN the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the practice includes Pregnancy Care, GYN Office & Procedure Care, and GYN Surgical Care.
A new associate will be joining a team with ample support staff and a beautiful office location. Deliveries and surgeries will be done in a nearby hospital.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Excellent Quality of Work Life–
- Standard Clinic Hours Monday-Friday
- 30-Minute Patient Appointments
- 1-in-4 Weekday Call and 1-in-6 Weekend Call
- 10 deliveries per month
- Take call at home
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits–
- Competitive Salary ($300,000-$350,000)
- Full Benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, etc.
- Relocation Assistance AND Sign-on Bonus
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interested in more information? Contact Jessica today to discuss this position.
Jessica Lewis McCrary
Women’s Health Physician and APP Recruiter, ETS OBGYN
Call/text: (540) 904-2269
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!