Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Physician
MFM Opportunity in Coastal Maryland
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Full-time MFM position in Salisbury, MD in an established and growing OBGYN practice. The city offers several advantages, including affordable housing costs, access to beautiful coastal scenery, and proximity to major cities. A new associate will have an opportunity to come into a thriving practice with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford a MFM the opportunity to see a diverse patient population with a robust referral stream.
Benefits for the MFM
- Salary plus Production Bonus Compensation Model
- Extensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Malpractice
- Well-Established Referral Streams
Requirements of the MFM
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Have/will complete Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!