Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Open to Visa Sponsorship and 2024 grads- Partnership Track Option
Full time OBGYN position with an established private practice and PARTNERSHIP TRACK OPTION just 15 minutes from downtown Buffalo. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. The current scope of the OBGYN practice includes normal and high risk pregnancy care and GYN Office Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:4 call (and every 4th weekend)
- Favorable compensation of 280K minimum first year and potential partnership within 3 years
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Mix of OB and GYN patients to include-Level II NICU and Nursery-24/7 in house OB coverage
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic surgery certified-Da Vinci Robot
Requirements of the OBGYN
- High level surgical skill
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/ Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!