Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
4 day/week clinic schedule with flexible hours 1:6 call schedule, Sign on and relocation
Full time OBGYN position in Sidney, Ohio area. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:6 Call
- Beautiful Family Birth Center with 10 labor and delivery suites
- Competitive compensation/ Incentive bonus plan based on RVU’s
- Sign on bonus and loan repayment, relocation allowance
- 28 days of MTO with additional sick leave accrual
- Extremely busy practice with loyal patient base
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!