Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Private Practice, robotics, new facility, $400,000 plus salary
Full time OBGYN position in the Pasco, Washington area, with an established private practice. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients.
Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- Private Practice opportunity
- Immediate Patient Demand & Referral Streams
- Midwife Support
- Robotics Available, New Facility
- Production Bonus, Partnership Potential
- Potential for Visa Sponsorship
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!